Based on 423 reviews
OFFSHORE COMPANY REGISTRATION IN BAHRAIN
With Limited Liability (WLL) Company Features
Company formation in 10-14 business days
Nominal requirement on paid-up capital
Need to file annual audit reports
Simple registration with only one director
Need to pay nominal annual renewal charges
Commercial office required for company formation
Bahrain Company Formation Packages
Company Incorporation Process
Create your orders
Enter our online order platform for easy onboarding experience and tailor your orders. We have different packages and additional services that suit your goals. All information filled in is secured over 256-bit encrypted line.
Collect and verify KYC documents
Once we’ve received your payment, our customer service will contact you to process the neccessary paperwork. We’ll guide you to properly prepare documents for incorporation via KYC online form. You can also access our digital Client Portal to proceed with the incorporation steps and keep track of the process anytime, anywhere.
You can settle payment for services via flexible payment options including debit/credit card of Visa, Master, Amex or Bank Transfer. After you complete payments, we will provide you a checklist of required information for [country] company registration.
Finish the company registration
The electronic documents are ready after 1-2 working days of company formation, and it takes 3-7 days for courier the original kit.
- Notarized / Certified True copy of passports of all members
- Notarized/Certified True copy of a utility bill of all members
- Business plan
We also provide true copy certification service for your personal identity documents as per your need.
Need More Help To Set Up A Business In BAHRAIN?
Just get in touch with us. We typically response within 2 hrs.
Frequently Asked Questions
A Bahrain international company is not permitted to carry on business activities within the zone or UAE. However, an international company can hold shares, assets in both local and international registered companies.
The name of a newly incorporated company has to satisfy with following the conditions:
- Comprise of no more than one hundred permitted characters.
- The name of a limited company must end with words “Limited”, “Incorporated” or their abbreviations “Ltd”, “Inc”.
- Not identical to names of existing companies or names appeared in the reserved name list of the Registrar.
- Must not contain the restricted list of words such as bank, council, credit, fund, forex…
- In the opinion of the Registrar, the name is offensive or contrary to public policy or public interest.
Yes, corporate shareholders/directors of any nationality are allowed.
Maintaining a RAK ICC company demands:
- One director/shareholder;
- Local registered agent and registered address;
- Filing annual return.
A RAK ICC company can issue shares of any type except bearer shares. Moreover, a foreign company who wish to continue into RAK ICC has to convert previously issued bearer shares to registered shares.
RAK offshore company registration will need to pay the following kinds of payment:
- Statutory fees such as the government incorporation fee, annual license fee
- Service fee (if applicable)
- Check out our RAK company formation packages to see what we have to offer.
Companies incorporated under BAHRAIN
Business Companies Regulations 2018 are exempt from corporate income tax, capital gains, withholding, estate, inheritance, succession tax or stamp duty.
A company has to maintain at all times at least one director, on shareholder along with a local registered agent and registered office address in BAHRAIN. There is no need for filing tax returns or submitting financial accounts.
A Bahrain ICC company can be registered in the following types:
- Company limited by shares
- Company limited by guarantee
- Unlimited company
- Company limited by shares is the most popular one among others.
A RAK ICC company can adapt multiple business objectives such as follows:
- International business company facilitating global investment and trade;
- Holding company;
- SPV holding real estates or other assets;
- Joint venture;
- Wealth management and asset protection.
A company should, at all times have at least one director and one shareholder. Company members could be of any nationality and can be body corporate given that one natural director is available.
Registers of company directors and members have to be filed with the Registrar for registration. However, particulars related to company members are not disclosed to the public.
The share capital has no required minimum registered amount and can be expressed in any currency.
Registered or ordinary shares, shares with preferential rights related to voting, redemption or dividend, non-voting shares, par value and non-par value shares. Bearer shares are not permitted.